Is your child current on their immunizations?

Getting routine vaccinations is one of the best ways to protect your family. Call your doctor or provider to make a plan to ensure your children are protected this holiday season. If you’re unsure about where your child can be vaccinated, the following resources are available:

  • Call 211 or visit
  • Help Me Grow WA Hotline 1-800-322-2588

Find your child’s immunization status

Filing a Formal Grievance

If you believe the McCleary School District has discriminated against you because of your disability or has failed to make reasonable accommodation for your disability, you may file a written grievance that includes:

1.The nature of the grievance.
2. The facts upon which the grievance is based.
3. Your signature and the date you filed the grievance.

We will investigate the allegations contained in the written grievance to reach a prompt and equitable resolution.

Please file the grievance with McCleary School District Superintendent Susan Zetty. Susan can be reached at or (360) 470-0063. Our mailing address is 611 S Main St. McCleary, WA 98557